Remote type cooling systems (or sometimes referred to as split type cooling) and systems were the evaporator and condenser have interconnecting and pipes and cables. The condenser is generally located away from the coldroom to extract any heat that may well be expelled back into the ambient environment. These types of systems are generally used in applications where the customer has high ambient temperatures or if the room size is too large for the standard wall type cooling.
They are available in the below temperature ranges:
- Coldroom Temperature -5/+10 degrees.
- Freezer Room Temperature -18/-25 degrees.
Some of the key features are listed below:
- Thermostatic expansion valve
- Versatile assembling
- Equipped with refrigerant charge
- Service and safety valves
- High low pressure controls
- Condensation control by pressure switch
- Voltage protection