Modular Coldroom Features
EASIER AND FASTER ASSEMBLY
- Cold Room assembly has been made simpler by unifying the design, making panels interchangeable.
- All panels are equipped with camlocks. Assembly is rapid thanks to a simple hexagonal key which is supplied with the Cold Room.
- This advantage means significant savings in time and cost.
IT HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER TO EXPAND A COLD ROOM
- Glacier Coldrooms are extremely easy to expand in size: a pre-assembled coldroom can be enlarged easily in any direction.
- This means versatility at its very best. A minimum amount of panel references provides a maximum number of modular Cold Rooms.
MORE COMPACT, EVEN WHEN STORED
Another advantage of the Glacier Coldrooms is that because the panel format has been unified, it can be packaged in a compact way, making it easier to transport and handle.
Sizes start from 960mm up to 8000mm and available in a variety of heights starting from 1800mm height up to 3000mm.
For larger rooms or if you require a more bespoke service please visit our ‘Industrial‘ page.
Glacier Coldrooms can offer a wide range of cooling systems:
1. Wall mounted
2. Roof mounted
3. Remote systems
Wall mounted and roof mounted units are known as ‘PLUG & PLAY’ units that can easily be installed by the end user. These systems are pre-charged and preset.
They are available in fridge temperature (0/+8) and (-18/-21).
Remote systems are used when the conditions are not ‘ideal’ with the wall and roof mounted units. These require certified engineers to carry out the installation as pipes need to be connected and they require charging with gas.
If you require a system outside the above temperature range, please contact our office who will be happy to assist.